If these renders are to be believed, the Galaxy S10E, the entry-level model in Samsung‘s upcoming Galaxy S10 flagship line, will come in a decidedly unmellow yellow color. We thought we’d seen all the colors the new phones might be available in, but MySmartPrice on Friday treated us to a possible Canary Yellow incarnation for the S10E.
The Galaxy Note 9 had been briefly rumored to come in yellow before it launched, but that turned out to be just the color for the stylus that came with the staid blue model.
The phones are expected to launch on Feb. 20 at Samsung‘s pre-Mobile World Congress Unpacked event.
Samsung declined to comment.
Originally published at 8:56am PT.
Update, 1.04 p.m. PT: Updated headline.
Update, 3:41p.m. PT: Updated headline.
Mobile World Congress 2019
- Samsung’s One UI, which will power the Galaxy S10, makes US debut on the Galaxy S9
- New iPhone 11 release date, price, news and leaks
- Instagram’s world-record egg creator revealed before Super Bowl 2019
- Will the iPod return in 2019?
- Apple restores Facebook’s ability to run internal apps